Friday, July 13, 2007

randomania

so i'm off work today (off every friday all summer, yee-haw!) and had to get up at some indecent hour this morning.... 0600, to be precise.... and those of you who know me know my brain cells are nowhere near functioning level before, oh, about 1100. ;o)

and would you believe c is begging me to play table air hockey with her? eeesh.... my motor control is not exactly at olympic peak right now, but you know, who can refuse the big brown 2 and a half year old sweet eyes? so i guess i'm off to play.... i'll try to resume posting later on today. it's cloudy and gray, so the planned pool day may well tank.

talk more soon.

2 comments:

littlemonstercallum said...

Hi,

I just came across your blog while browsing through blogger and thought I'd comment.

Even though it's an early wake up call isn't it a great way to be woken up by your child. I was awaken at 6.20am today by my soon to be four year old son telling me and my husband to come and look at the spider on the window. Early but full of excitement.

I hope to be able to read more of your blog.

Sarah.

Jim said...

Knowing you like I do, I know you might be groaning on the inside, but you were smiling on the outside.